Our quick and easy Digital Signage Manager makes uploading, creating, and changing promotions simple. This is how to get started:
6. Once your promotion has successfully uploaded, click “Next Step” until you reach the Settings or Promotion Details. This is where you will name your promotion, set the scheduling, and choose which venues the promotion will be assigned. Click “Next Step” when finished.
7. Review/preview your promotion settings and if you’re happy with it, click “Create Promotion”. The promotion will begin uploading. This may take a few minutes.
8. When the promotion has successfully uploaded, you will see it show up between the channel content segments (about every 3 minutes). You may upload as many as you like!
4. You will be able to choose what the promotion says, choose the font, color, etc.
5. You can also upload your logo and display either in the left bottom or right bottom corner of the promotion.
6. If you like uniform/consistency, you can save presets so for future promotions, the same font, color, etc will all be used on each promotion.
7. Once completed, click NEXT STEP.
8. You will be able to name your promotion (Example: Career Opportunities).
9. You will be able to choose the dates, times, and days of the week that you’d like this particular promotion to play.
10. You will also choose which venue you’d like this particular promotion to play at.
11. Once completed, click NEXT STEP.
12. Here you will see a final preview of what the promotion will look like followed by all of the previous selections on when and how much the promotion will play.
13. Finish by clicking CREATE PROMOTION.